AndrOBD allows your Android device to connect to your car's on-board diagnostics system via any ELM327 OBD adapter, display various information & perform operations. It is open source and completely free. The application also has a built in Demo mode that simulates live data, so you don't require an adapter to test it.
- Read fault codes
- Clear fault codes
- Read/record live data
- Read freeze frame data
- Read vehicle info data
Expand features list
- Day/Night view
- Data charts
- Head up display
- Save recorded data
- Load recorded data (for analysis)
- CSV export
Customisation of PID data
- PID data items
- Data conversions
Plugin extension support
- Development: AndrOBD-Plugin repository
- Available Plugins:
Native language support
Join the team
- Test the app with different devices, alpha & beta releases are posted in the Telegram AndrOBD release channel
- Report issues in the issue tracker
- Create a Pull Request
- Contribute to development of plugin extensions: AndrOBD-Plugin repository
- Discuss the project in the Telegram AndrOBD chat
- Translate this app into more languages on Weblate
⚠️ Special request ⚠️
- AndrOBD is looking for helping hands on designing and implementing of a modern new GUI (#104, #126). Contributers will be credited/linked in the Readme.
Support by donating
Buy us a coffee or two, as it enables us to put more free time into the active development.
|Thank you for donating|
- Big hands to aha999 for a fancier Readme, promoting AndrOBD on Reddit and for many ideas to improve AndrOBD.
Thanks to the open source community and any supporters who pick this project up, AndrOBD will be able to get more development, new features, and hopefully even more than that.