AndrOBD allows your Android device to connect to your car's on-board diagnostics system via any ELM327 compatible OBD adapter, display various information & perform operations. It is open source and completely free. The application also has a built in Demo mode that simulates live data, so you don't require an adapter to test it.
- Read fault codes
- Clear fault codes
- Read/record live data
- Read freeze frame data
- Read vehicle info data
Expand features list
- Day/Night view
- Data charts
- Head up display
- Save recorded data
- Load recorded data (for analysis)
- CSV export
Customisation of PID data
- PID data items
- Data conversions
Plugin extension support
- Development: AndrOBD-Plugin repository
- Available Plugins:
Native language support
- Report issues in the issue tracker
- Create a Pull Request
- Test the app with different devices, alpha & beta releases are posted in the Telegram AndrOBD release channel
- Contribute to development of plugin extensions: AndrOBD-Plugin repository
- Discuss the project in the Telegram or Matrix chat rooms
- Translate this app into more languages on Weblate, or have a look at Language translation section in the Wiki for more info.
⚠️ Design request ⚠️
- AndrOBD is looking for help with designing and implementing of a new modern GUI (#104, #126), Java & Kotlin can be used. Contributers will be credited/linked in the Readme.
Support by donating
Buy us a coffee or donate in the amount that you see valuable for the project, as it will enable us to put more free time into the active development.
|Thank you for donating|
- Big hands to aha999 for a fancier Readme, community help and many ideas to improve AndrOBD.
Thanks to the open source community and any supporters who pick this project up, AndrOBD will be able to get more development, new features, and hopefully even more than that.